Welcome to Friends of the Park
Abita Springs Friends of the Park is a non-profit 501 c3 citizen run orginazation founded in 2007. With the intent of identifying, funding and implementing green space improvements in Town of Abita Springs and providing healthful acivities and cultural programs that collectively enrich the lives of the community.
Help us make Abita Springs a great place to live, work and play!
SAVE THE DATES!
Fall Movie Night
- Date set for Saturday, September 24th
- Tracey had an idea for asking CAST to do a pre-movie performance
- Sheyenne will make online survey to vote for movie
äh Town Water Fest
- Date is Sunday, October 16th from 12-4pm
- Evette is looking for local artists to feature, kids area is covered, looking for adult events, more ideas for art projects (donate water bottles to make a sculpture)
Feburary 18, 2017
PUSH MOW PARADE
do you enjoy the Abita Trailhead?
Have ideas about how to continue to improve and enjoy our beautiful playground?
Join us and become a FRIEND OF THE PARK.
We are a volunteer organization with monthly board meetings, and we are in need of people like YOU who could give input to forward our mission of greenspace improvements, heathy activities and programs to enrich our community!
Follow us on FACEBOOK, for updates and news.
BOARD MEETINGS ARE OPEN, AND WE COULD USE A HANDíK YOUR HAND!!!!
Meetings are Open to Anyone- join us Please
In Abita Springs Town Hall
2nd Monday of each month
Mission Statement: Abita Springs Friends of the Park is a non-profit 501C3, citizen-run organization founded in 2007 with the intent of identifying, funding, and implementing green space improvements in the Town of Abita Springs and providing healthful activities and cultural programs that collectively enrich the lives of the community.